How To Make Homemade Okonomiyaki
A Japanese Recipe from my friend, Itoh-san
Itoh-san is my friend of over 15 years when we met in Osaka. He has always been the Okonimyaki cooking master and last week we had Okonomiyaki cooking day. It was better than its ever been.
- Okonomiyaki powder mix (flour and stuff)
- Potato (Imaimo)
- Take (bamboo)
- Beef or meat of choice
- Noodles – Hiroshima style
- Mix 2 eggs, the Mix, and cabbage in a bowl
- Fry the beef
- add a smile amount of noodles shaped in a small circle
- Add the batter on top
- Cook 5 minutes
- Then add the mayonaisse, Okonimayki sauce and if you have it seaweed and fish flakes.
- Eat a lot!
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]