Top 10 Things I Learned from WimHof
Breathe, Cold, and Fasting is the way to reduce stress and stay mindful
Know as the “Iceman”, Wim Hof is spreading his methodology of breathing, cold, and focus around the world. Here are 10 things I learned from a weekend retreat. More in depth here. http://kdalive.com/discovering-the-multi-pronged-wellness-approach-of-wim-hof-the-iceman/
1. Meditation can be achieved through deep breathing, which aggressively teaches one to control the mind and push out unnecessary thoughts. Deep breathing also helps to oxygenate the body and warm it up, enhancing your performance and ability to withstand cold temperatures.
2. Don’t be afraid to pray and seek out divine communion, as the universal field of love and intelligence is your best friend in life.
3. Cold training can help to separate the mind, body and emotions so you can control each at different levels. Through this, you can achieve positive thinking, mind-body mastery and the coding power of clear intention and reality creation.
4. Intermittent fasting can help with mental clarity, fat burning, and hormonal health (and who knew that butter in coffee with MCT (brain oil) could taste so good!) By eating a light diet filled with lots of life force, we can live light and with less.
5. Treat your body like a temple through exercise and the tracking of vital movements, as well as monitoring everything that comes into it.
6. Be kind and compassionate to others through selfless service, helping others when required and without considering any personal rewards. 7. We can control our minds. When things don’t go your way, remember the saying: “It is what it is. So what?”
8. Take time to be still in silence at home and out in nature to allow the voice to be heard.
9. Music evokes positive emotions and energy, so sing and listen to sacred music at any opportunity.
10. Spending time in nature mentally relaxes your mind, body and spirit.